Busy Wizkid shows what it looks like when he spends time with his son. Both of them look like they have no worries as they take their time to relax, watch movies and sing nursery rhymes.
Contrary to what people think; the 29 years old father of 3 continues to show the world that he is in his kid’s life. Wizkid is very private with Zion. Zion is his 3rd born and he was delivered in the year 2017. However, nobody knows what date or the time Zion was born because his parents Jada P and Wizkid kept things private.
Wizkid has been at home for a couple of days bonding with his son and it’s a lovely scene.
Check out the video below.
What we know about Wizkid’s 3rd baby mama Jada Pollock ( Jada P). She used to work with the legendary soccer star Didier Drogba as the head consultant of all Drogba’s business relations. She resides in the United Kingdom and she specialized in helping soccer players with their brands.
Jada P later took a job as a PR/managing role for artists like Chris Brown, Pia Mia and other with a company owned by Akon’s little brother Bu.
Eventually, she left these jobs when she met Wizkid and she got pregnant for Wizzy within months, says a person close to the couple.
Wizkid is in London with his son but we are not sure if he is on good terms with Jada P.
Jada P shares a video of her song with Wizkid playing with a musical instrument. See the post below.
Another post of Zion Balogun.
- Wizkid looks Drug-free
- Linda Ikeji celebrates her 39th birthday in Dubai
- Yung6ix spends time with his son after he was jailed in America
- FA bans racist Beardsley for 32 weeks, he called someone a monkey
- Video: Tacha Snubbed 2face on the BBNaija show
- Pictures: Wizkid, his baby mama Jada P and his son Zion in Jamaica
- Pictures: Davido shares his childhood memories via pictures
- Annie Idibia wishes husband 2face a happy birthday with a lovely post
- Davido spends time with daughter Hailey, he taught her how to swim
- Wizkid “stay off drugs kids” but he is a druggy himself.
- YCEE Accused SmallTinny Ent CEO Timilehin Arokodare of profiting off other people’s sweat.