Nkeiruka Cynthia Kamalu has alleged that house of Representatives member, Hon. Kingsley Chima Uju forced her to a shrine to take an oath and chopped her finger.
Speaking on Lindaikejitv, the mother of four alleged that the Nigerian lawmaker raped her. According to her, Honourable Uju blindfolded and took her to a shrine in 2017 where her finger was cut off. She also claimed she was also forced to take an oath just before he began campaigning for the 2019 election.
According to her, the lawmaker wanted to contest for a political position and didn’t want her to reveal anything from his past, including the alleged rape. This she claimed made him forced her to a shrine where her pinky finger was chopped in half. She alleged being made to swear an oath to secrecy.
‘Dangerous and a cultist’
The mother of four described Uju as a dangerous man and a cultist. She added that for the fear of her life, she had to accede to his demand.
She further claimed that the lawmaker eventually begged for forgiveness for chopping off her finger. According to her, Uju said he had no evil intentions but did it to protect himself as a politician.
Kamalu, who later helped him erect billboards during his campaign with money he gave her said she forgave him the same way she forgave him after he allegedly raped her.
According to her, she started a relationship with the married lawmaker after he allegedly raped her and her husband divorced her because she was left with nothing and no choice.
To prove her case, she showed a letter the Hon Uju allegedly sent to her after she was divorced by her husband where he allegedly promised to love her and provide for her.
She accused the lawmaker of bribing his way through to put an end to the rape petition she filed against him and she released documents as proof.
Watch the videos below.
View this post on Instagram
A mother-of-four named Nkeiruka Kamalu insists Hon. Kingsley Chima Uju raped her in front of her baby and this resulted in her being divorced by her husband. She released documents showing the petition she filed against him in 2016 for rape. She also made other shocking allegations against him and showed proof. Head over to the blog for the full story and evidences presented by the accuser.
- George Floyd: Kanye West Donates $2 Million To Families Of George Floyd, Ahmaud Arbery and Breonna Taylor
- 18 Armed Robbers Attack First Bank Branch In Yagba East LGA Of Kogi State, Kill Civilians And Police DPO
- Hundreds gather at memorial service for George Floyd after days of protest
- Senate probes N1.8trn intervention fund
- Payments Totalling N278 Billion And N51 Billion Paid Into Personal Accounts On Open Treasury Portal
- Police arrests three siblings over kidnap, murder of mother of five
- Attorney vows at memorial to get justice for George Floyd
- There are pressure to bury my rape case against Pastor Fatoyinbo, says Busola Dakolo
- Police Nab 3 Brothers For The Kidnap And Murder Of A Mother Of 5 In Abuja
- Burundi court rejects opposition bid to annul poll results