MI Abaga shows support for Rapper AKA despite his hateful comments towards Skales, Perruzi, YCEE and some Nigerians. AKA also said Nigerians should go back to their country and his comment came at the wrong time.
The South African Rapper AKA uses his platform to fuel the tension between Nigerians and South Africans. Burna Boy heard about the discussion and he came for MI Abaga and AKA.
Here is what MI Abaga wrote about South African Rapper AKA before Burna Boy responded.
MI Abaga said South African Rapper AKA loves Nigeria and that he supports him.
Burna Boy and Davido responded to AKA and MI Abaga.
The twitter messages between Burna Boy and MI Abaga continues but it seems they may not resolve the issue any time soon.
Here is Davido’s side of the conversation
- Yomi Casual welcomes a baby boy – Olorunyomi Kendrick Makun Jnr
- Wizkid Blesses His manager Sunday Are With (Fake) Richard Millie Watch Worth $80,000 for his Birthday
- Daddy Freeze Slams Pastor Isreal Oladele for Saying S*x Shouldn’t Last More Than Five Minutes
- Nigeria: Senator Who Sponsored 'Hate Speech' Bill Says He's Receiving Threats
- Nigeria: Nigeria Launches Campaign to Tackle Measles, Meningitis
- Senegal: France Returns El Hadj Omar Tall's Sword to Senegal
- Seplat Gets New CEO as Avuru Retires after 10 years of Service
- Eagles Reaction to the Lesotho’s Goal was Magical, Says Rohr
- Jaruma Empire Gives Former BBNaija Housemate Ella 600k for Treatment of Her Mum’s Ailment
- LAUTECH lecturers boycott classes over non-payment of salaries
- Mali: Attack On Army Kills Dozens of Soldiers