The killings of Nigerians in South Africa continue to cause separations between South Africa and Nigeria and its getting worse. Both sides are more divided than ever because South African started killing black foreigners without remorse. As a result, many people have lost their lives and Tiwa Savage finally spoke out publicly about it.
South Africa owns DSTV and they booked Tiwa Savage to perform at their event that was scheduled for September 21, 2019. Meanwhile, Tiwa Savage pulled out and refuse to perform. She issued the statements below to support her decision.
She made reference to Trevor Noah’s post while condemning the act of violence on foreigners in South Africa.
- INEC wants govt to declare election essential service
- #COVID19: It’s Too Early And Dangerous To Reopen Schools Now, Says Shehu Sani
- Yahaya Bello Mourns New Telegraph Editor, Bakare
- Nigeria coronavirus cases exceed 8,000
- #Covid19: 2 Men Test Positive In Abeokuta
- South-Korean Student Test Positive To Covid19 2 Days Ahead Of Schools Reopening
- Thailand Scientists Begin #Covid19 Vaccine Trials On Monkeys
- 85-year-old ex-IBC Director-General stabs wife to death
- #NDDCWhereIsTheMoney: There Is No Niger Delta State Where Health Care Wokers Aren’t Complaining Of PPE Shortage— Fisayo Soyombo