The killings of Nigerians in South Africa continue to cause separations between South Africa and Nigeria and its getting worse. Both sides are more divided than ever because South African started killing black foreigners without remorse. As a result, many people have lost their lives and Tiwa Savage finally spoke out publicly about it.
South Africa owns DSTV and they booked Tiwa Savage to perform at their event that was scheduled for September 21, 2019. Meanwhile, Tiwa Savage pulled out and refuse to perform. She issued the statements below to support her decision.
She made reference to Trevor Noah’s post while condemning the act of violence on foreigners in South Africa.
- Fulham v. Aston Villa highlights
- Arsenal winless in last 8 matches against Liverpool at the Anfield stadium… lost 3 – 1 today
- Tribunal Sacks APC Lawmaker, Declares PDP Winner In Kwara Rerun Poll
- Investigate Governor Akeredolu Over Spending Of COVID-19 Intervention Fund, PDP Tells EFCC
- Soccer game turned route… Barcelona v Villareal highlights
- Today’s Live score brought to you by Futballnews
- Man Who Dragged Ex-Senate President, Pius Anyim, To Court Over Land Grabbing Escapes Kidnap Attempt
- Ex-governor Of Delta State, Uduaghan, Dumps APC, Returns To PDP
- Sex Toy Shop Assault: Court Orders Nigerian Senator To Pay Victim N50m