Rapper Yung6ix is in America to see his son Carter when he decided to go showing at Kay Jewelry store. According to him, he was racially profiled but he ended up in jail in Los Angeles California.
“Was wrongfully accused by kays jewellers. Spent the last few hours wondering if I was gonna be another innocent black man getting f—k by the system. I’m going to be pressing charges for racial profiling #blacklivesmatter. Jealous out 27th shout to all my J.D’s and everyone who supported my release today.” Yung6ix wrote on his social media page.
Yung6ix said that he plans to press charges against the department store, but he did not release any additional information about his arrest. Since Kay is a jewellery store, he was probably accused of stealing jewellery.
- Turkey virus death toll exceeds 200
- Davido’s Father Donates N500m To Combat #COVID19 In Nigeria — To Share 6,640 Bags Of Rice To All Osun Residents
- Increase in Electricity Tariff Suspended Till July
- #COVID19: Ekiti’s Only Patient Has Been Discharged — Gov Fayemi
- Burna Boy Reveals Next Album Title, Release Date And More
- Troops destroy Boko Haram terrorists’ logistics base, neutralise fighters in Borno
- COVID-19: No increase in electricity tariff now, says minister
- COVID19: No request from Nigerians aboard for evacuation- Foreign Minister
- JUST IN: NCDC Confirms 4 New Cases Of #COVID19 In Nigeria — Toll Now 139
- Nigeria cases of coronavirus rises to 139