Rapper Yung6ix is in America to see his son Carter when he decided to go showing at Kay Jewelry store. According to him, he was racially profiled but he ended up in jail in Los Angeles California.
“Was wrongfully accused by kays jewellers. Spent the last few hours wondering if I was gonna be another innocent black man getting f—k by the system. I’m going to be pressing charges for racial profiling #blacklivesmatter. Jealous out 27th shout to all my J.D’s and everyone who supported my release today.” Yung6ix wrote on his social media page.
Yung6ix said that he plans to press charges against the department store, but he did not release any additional information about his arrest. Since Kay is a jewellery store, he was probably accused of stealing jewellery.
- 2020 Budget: Senate Passes Appropriation Bill of N10.59 Trillion into law
- American Rapper Megan Thee Stallion Gifts Her Nanny A Truck!
- TEMPORARY ‘AKARA’ OR A SECURE FUTURE?
- Tweeters Demand Justice For Dead Girl After Hospital Refuse to Treat Her without Police Report
- Omoyele Sowore Vs DSS: Court Fines DSS 100k, Gives it 24 Hours to Release Sowore
- Court Sentenced Ex-Governor of Abia State, Orji Uzor Kalu to 12 Years Imprisonment Over N7.6bn Fraud
- Olamide Badoo And Son Miliano Doing Mathematics
- Justin Timberlake Finally Apologizes to Wife Two Weeks After Caught Holding Hands With Co-Star
- Adekunle Gold Remember You Have Not Completed Simi’s Dowry – Simi’s Mother Jedidiah Warns
- Cardi B Shakes Her Butts Rigorously to Davido’s ‘Fall’ As She Heads to Nigeria [Video]