Yung6ix was jailed in America and he said the detention left him traumatized. The rapper is in America visiting his son Carter and his baby mama. His son and his baby mama live in Los Angeles California while he lives in Nigeria.
Yung6ix was visiting when he was arrested and locked up by the American police. Read about his arrest below.
He is out of jail and possible waiting for his hearing date. The case was a little serious than expected, as a result, he was stressed out. Yung6ix needed a lawyer to bail him out before he was released after spending the whole day in jail.
” Traumatized, God is the greatest.” he wrote on his Instagram page today.
According to Yung6ix, Kay Jewellery store clerk called the police on him and that led to his arrest. He felt like he was wrongly arrested and he plans to sue Kay store for damages. His son Carter lives with his baby mama in America and he comes to visit them periodically.
- Hey Single Guys, These are What you must have to Marry Khloe of BBNaija
- NURTW Will Be Proscribed If They Don’t Conduct Themselves Well – Sanwo-Olu
- OAP Toolz Shares Photos of Son for the First Time as She Marks his Birthday
- Two INEC Staff Get Jail Term For Collecting Bribe During 2015 General Election
- Nigerian Man Dies at Lagos Airport Few Minutes After He Landed From China
- Mompha Speaks About His Arrest, Detention and Charges, Prays for God’s Help [Photos]
- Singer Teniola Appears on Souncloud’s list of Artist to watch in 2020
- BBNaija Mike Edwards And His Wife Perri Becomes The Cover For Genevieve Magazine
- Nigerian Army Denies Video Showing Execution of Soldiers by ISWAP
- NEPA Suspends Strike: Nigerians Wonder the Difference between Blackout and Active NEPA