Yung6ix was jailed in America and he said the detention left him traumatized. The rapper is in America visiting his son Carter and his baby mama. His son and his baby mama live in Los Angeles California while he lives in Nigeria.
Yung6ix was visiting when he was arrested and locked up by the American police. Read about his arrest below.
He is out of jail and possible waiting for his hearing date. The case was a little serious than expected, as a result, he was stressed out. Yung6ix needed a lawyer to bail him out before he was released after spending the whole day in jail.
” Traumatized, God is the greatest.” he wrote on his Instagram page today.
According to Yung6ix, Kay Jewellery store clerk called the police on him and that led to his arrest. He felt like he was wrongly arrested and he plans to sue Kay store for damages. His son Carter lives with his baby mama in America and he comes to visit them periodically.
- How family of 4 were killed by militias on the wake of Taraba council poll
- US Begin Trial Of Hushpuppi
- Plateau governor's chief of staff tests positive for COVID-19
- Lagos Will Reopen Schools For Students In Transitional Classes – Sanwo-Olu
- HiFL masterclasses aimed at building future leaders, organisers say
- IGP orders posting, redeployment of senior police officers
- PSC approves promotion of 6,618 senior police officers
- Nigeria’s Foreign Reserves Dips By $373.23 million
- Two PDP governorship aspirants 'failed' screening in Ondo
- Wike heads PDP campaign council for Edo governorship poll